Join us for Bible Study
9:30 AM every Sunday Morning
Classes for all ages...
Babies, Preschool, Children, Youth,
Men, Women and Adult Co-Ed
May/June 2019 Sunday School Newsletter
From: Diann & Ken Goins
Explore the Bible is our Sunday School Bible study guide for: Pre-school, Children’s, Youth and many of our Adult classes.
A Book-by-book Bible study that takes participants deep into the context of God's Word and challenges them to live it out in their own life.
By Linda Kidwell
Women’s I Sunday School Teacher
As I read through the Gospel of John, I am reminded again of the many times Jesus referred to Himself as the "I Am." It is a wonderful reminder and I appreciate that the Holy Spirit brought it to my mind again today. In Chapter 4, the Samaritan woman says the "Messiah cometh, which is called Christ." And Jesus answers, "I am he."
In Chapter 6, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. I am the living bread which came down from heaven." In Chapter 8 and again in Chapter 9, Jesus proclaimed, " I am the light of the world." "I am the door." "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep", in chapter 10. And then to Martha, "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"
I'm praising God for the promise of the resurrection. What about you? Believest thou this?
Youth/Teacher Mentoring Opportunity
Thank you dear
Sunday School teachers
for your willingness to serve
our Lord through our
Sunday School Ministry.
REMINDER: to Teachers...
- to be in your classroom by 9:15 AM to greet class members
- to complete the Triplicate Registration Form when you have a visitor/guest in your class
- Contact your absent class members (In-Reach) visit, phone or send a card
- Please keep your class roster up to date.If a class member has moved away, attends another church etc. please provide information.
- Who do you know that is un-churched? (Out-Reach) Invite them to join you for Sunday School.