Join us for Bible Study
9:30 AM every Sunday Morning
Classes for all ages...
Babies, Preschool, Children, Youth,
Men, Women and Adult Co-Ed
January/February 2020 Sunday School Newsletter
From: Diann & Ken Goins
Explore the Bible is our Sunday School Bible study guide for: Pre-school, Children’s, Youth and many of our Adult classes.
A Book-by-book Bible study that takes participants deep into the context of God's Word and challenges them to live it out in their own life.
God has brought us to another year; a time of reflecting back and projecting forward. We are so thankful for God’s saving grace and the future opportunities to serve Him.
February is known as the ”love month”….red hearts, flowers and other gifts expressing our love for another. Oh how He loves you and me. The Creator of the universe desires to have a personal relationship with me…with you! Oh how it fills my heart with overwhelming adoration.
I John 4:10 “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation (atoning sacrifice) for our sins.”
Christ’s love and mercy endures forever. Praise His Name.
Please join us for Sunday School, we would love to see you.
Sunday School Director
Thank you dear
Sunday School teachers
for your willingness to serve
our Lord through our
Sunday School Ministry.
Youth/Teacher Mentoring Opportunity
REMINDER: to Teachers...
- to be in your classroom by 9:15 AM to greet class members
- to complete the Triplicate Registration Form when you have a visitor/guest in your class
- Contact your absent class members (In-Reach) visit, phone or send a card
- Please keep your class roster up to date.If a class member has moved away, attends another church etc. please provide information.
- Who do you know that is un-churched? (Out-Reach) Invite them to join you for Sunday School.